Barley View Self Catering House to rent in Kinsale Co Cork
Barley View, Kinsale Holiday Village, Kinsale, Co Cork, is a beautiful three bed roomed holiday home accommodation in Kinsale, which sleeps 5 in comfort.
Situated in the Kinsale Holiday Village and only a 5 minute walk from the centre of Kinsale, the renowned culinary capital of Ireland with its vast array of fine dining restaurants and traditional Irish pubs.Barley View has been redecorated & modernized to provide its guests with the most enjoyable stay possible, featuring :large lounge with open fire, leather suite, wood flooring & T.V.
- kitchen and dining room with all mod cons washer & dryer, dishwasher, micro-wave etc.
- outside patio area with garden furniture is right beside the large barley field, from which it takes its name and which overlooks the town of Kinsale, this is ideal for barbeques during the day, and a glass of wine while chilling out at night
- upstairs there are three well proportioned bedrooms, all of which have built-in wardrobes
- the master bedroom has an ensuite shower room, with electric shower, wc and whb
- bedroom two is large with twin beds
- bedroom three has a single bed
- also on the first floor is a bright & spacious bathroom, with bath wc whb, (there is a shower over the bath)
- the house has central heating which can be operated by timer
- As part of the Kinsale Holiday Village complex this offers a secure development of 16 houses sharing manicured gardens and private parking. The complex overlooks the bay on one side and the town centre on the other. The complex is very child friendly due to the large communal grounds.
- The location is a 5 minute walk to the town centre, local beaches and historic sites are also easily accessible on foot, while Cork city and the airport are only a short drive.
- It is the ideal location as a base from which to explore the beauty of the south west of Ireland and west Cork / Kerry.
- The house can be booked for bank holiday weekends or on a weekly basis (Saturday to Saturday).