Captain's Rest is a beautiful traditional cottage situated in the heart of Whitby on the West Cliff. It is close the beach, the Swing Bridge and all Whitby's amenities. The famous Whitby Abbey and St. Mary's Parish Church are only a few minute walk.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than 1/2 a mile.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1/2 a mile.
* Pets: Sorry, no pets.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge/kitchen/diner.
* Beds: 1 double, 2 single.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview and DVD player.
* General: Electric heaters, electric fire.
* Utilities: Electric cooker with oven and grill, microwave, fridge, freezer.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron & Ironing board.
* Other: Bed linen is provided but towels are not provided.
* Parking: A parking permit for West Cliff Car Park is provided.
*Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.