The Barn lies in a peaceful, rural setting at the end of a long private drive, yet only 3 miles from the bustling market town of Helston and conveniently located for the soft sandy beaches of Praa Sands and Porthleven. Standing detached and all on one level, this distinctive holiday barn has been lovingly restored and furnished to a very high standard. The Barn is ideal for couples looking for some peace and quiet on their holiday, and makes for a relaxing holiday in picturesque grounds with a small lake sheltered by tall trees. An ideal location for exploring west Cornwall including Falmouth with its busy marinas, port, restaurants, shops, National Maritime Museum, Pendennis Castle and the many creeks of the Helford River. Explore Land’s End and visit the beautiful coves and pretty villages on the Lizard Peninsula and St Ives. Shops and pub 3 miles.
Beamed living/dining room with electric fire, French doors, high apex ceiling, spacious kitchen area with granite worktops, slate floor. Double bedroom with 5ft bed, TV, en-suite wet room and toilet.
- Electric fire, full ‘Econ 7’ NSH (underfloor in bathroom), elec, bed linen and towels inc
- Two TVs
- Large enclosed garden, patio, terrace and furniture
- Large shared natural grounds, woodland and sitting-out area
- Parking (for 2 cars)
- No smoking
- No children except babes in arms
- NB: Steps, duck pond and sloping banks in garden