Situated on the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors, Cleveland Bay Cottage is full of character, it has wooden beams, flag stoned floor with underfloor heating and a brick fireplace with a woodburner. It is an ideal base for exploring the North York Moors National Park, the Yorkshire Coast, historic market towns of Whitby and Pickering and the beautiful city of York. Nearby is the famous North York Moors Steam Railway connecting Pickering and Whitby through picturesque countryside.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: 17miles.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1/2 a mile.
* Pets: 2 dogs are welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 ensuite bathroom, 1 house bathroom, lounge/diner/kitchen, shared laundry
* Beds: 1 King size, 2 single beds
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview and DVD, WiFi
* General: Oil fired central heating, underfloor heating, woodburner.
* Utilities: Fridge with icebox, electric cooker with oven and grill, microwave, shared 2 washing machines and 2 tumble dryers
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron & Ironing board.
* Other: Bed linen and towels included.
* Parking: Private parking.
* Garden: Patio with patio furniture.