Located in the heart of the North York Moors National Park and surrounded by spectacular landscapes, this charming, stone built, one bedroomed barn conversion is a truly romantic getaway for couples.
* Size: Sleeps 2, 1 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than 12 miles.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1.5 mile.
* Pets: Sorry, no pets.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Room.
* Beds: 1 King-size bed.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview and DVD player, free unlimited WiFi. Mobile phone signal is variable, strong on EE/Orange network.
* General: Electric central heating by panel heaters.
* Utilities: Fridge with ice-box, electric hob, electric oven and grill, microwave.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron & Ironing board.
* Other: Bed linen and towels.
* Outdoors: Large shared garden with outside seating, barbecue available.
* Parking: Private off road parking for two cars in front of the cottage.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.