A Characterful mid-terrace cottage located in a quiet area of Port Mulgrave less than 10 miles from town of Whitby on the North East Coast. Ideal for those who like walking, the Cleveland Way is close by and goes to Staithes and Runswick Bay. Port Mulgrave is famous for its fossils and used to be an iron ore mining area.
* Size: Sleeps up to 3 , 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest Beach: Less than 1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile.
* Pets: 1 Dog allowed.
* Short Breaks: Allowed out of peak weeks.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and lounge.
* Beds: 1 double, 1 single.
* Luxuries: TVand DVD Player.
* General: Solid fuel fire powers the central heating. Fuel provided for the fire and the first £10 of electricity.
* Utilities: Electric hob,oven & grill, microwave, fridge with freezer box, washing machine/ tumble dryer.
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron.
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided.
* Outdoors: Secure yard.
* Parking: Private parking for one car.