A stunning one bedroom converted Byre with a wood burning stove, located in Swaledale in the Yorkshire Dales.
* Size: Sleeps 2, 1 bedroom.
* Nearest beach: 55 miles.
* Nearest amenities: Pub less than 1/4 a mile.
* Pets: One dog welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 1 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 lounge / diner kitchen.
* Beds: 1 Double bed.
* Luxuries: Flat screen TV with freeview, DVD player.
* General: Wood burning stove, electric storage heating.
* Utilities: Electric hob, oven and grill, microwave, fridge with ice box, washing machine.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, iron & ironing board.
* Other: Towels and bed linen are provided.
* Parking: Outside the front door.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.