You will feel very homely in this holiday village Tropical Islands, which is located in the middle of nature. You can still reach Europe's largest indoor swimming pool by a short walk of only 10 minutes! The entry into the tropical swimming and leisure complex is already included in the rental price for the guests.
Whether for a weekend, a short break or for a longer stay: Arrival is possible every day of the year. The in-house hot tub and sauna lures you for the whole private wellness programme!
Such a fun-filled holiday offered by 'NOVASOL Holiday Village Tropical Islands' which you may have never experienced: Here you can seek action, rest and relaxation, adventure and spa, great entertainment and complete privacy.
Swim and dive in the large Bali Lagoon - and then relax in your own Jacuzzi.
Play beach volleyball on the sandy beaches of the South Seas' - or enjoy a private football match in your own garden.
Together, you can cook your food in the open, fully-equipped kitchen of your holiday home - or let yourself be pampered by one of the top chefs in the restaurants.
Explore the exotic Inipi-steam cabin in the jungle village - or enjoy your own sauna bath for two in a cottage-sauna.
Discover orchids, banana shrubs and coffee beans in giant indoor rainforest - or take a long stroll through the idyllic Spreewald: The cycling trail, which invites you for bicycle tours and barge trips, starts right in front of your home. For those seeking adventure, can individually explore the Spree in the small canoe found in large barges.
The holiday village has even more to offer. It is an ideal place to set off on your exploration of some of the most exciting and beautiful cities in Europe:
Berlin is only 63 km away and can be reached quickly and easily by train - you can therefore completely be relaxed and leave the car at home and plunge into the carefree bustling city. Also Dresden with the famous Zwinger, the Semper Opera House and of course the rebuilt Frauenkirche is just 130 km away and is perfect for a day trip.
And after a busy day of sightseeing you can return to the holiday village and feel cosy at the fireplace Revue, or you can even indulge in a midnight swim in the South Seas landscape of 'Tropical Islands' while the other holidaymakers are still on the way back home.
- Identical houses: DTI622, 636, 642-644. For other building types check DTI606-652.
Few pictures are actual structural representation of the house; the colour of the interiors and the house may vary.
- Daily arrival and departure is possible all year round!
- Short breaks available, minimum 2 nights onwards! Prices depend on the day of arrival and duration of stay:
- Abbreviations: O = Overnight, WP = Week price.
- 2 O– Check in Saturday: 40% of WP; Check in Sunday-Thursday: 30% of WP; Check in Friday: 45% of the WP.
- 3 O–Check inSaturday: 47% of WP; Check in Sunday-Wednesday: 45% of WP; Check in Thursday / Friday: 55% of WP.
- 4 O–Check in Saturday-Wednesday: 60% of WP; Check in Thursday /Friday: 65% of WP.
- 5 O- Check in Saturday-Friday: 75% of WP
- Holiday cottage
- Wooden house
- All year round insulated
- Natural gas
- Underfloor heating - bathroom
- Natural site
- Open site
- Garden furniture
- Parking on the site
- Free entrance to waterpark
- Kitchen: Hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Deep freeze
- Coffee brewer
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Vacuum cleaner
- 1 TV
- Hi-Fi system/CD player
- 1 DVD player
- Woodburning stove
- WC: Hot and cold water
- Consumption costs excl.
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning cold/hot
- Golf course
- Internet concept
- Located in Tropical Islands