Situated overlooking East Looe river and down to the Millpool, this three bedroom spacious Victorian house offers quality throughout. Set just out of Looe but with only a 15minute walk to the town and beach.
* Size: sleeps 6
* Rooms; large lounge with log burner, separate dining room, kitchen, downstairs wc and office, bathroom and three bedrooms, 2 doubles and a twin on the first floor along with separate wc. Large outside decked area with views of the river.
* Luxuries: Log burner, 48in TV with DVD player, freeview, WiFi broadband, music centre and Logik fridge, Italian leather settee
* General: central heating throughout, electric oven and gas hob, dishwasher, washing machine
* Standard: toaster, kettle, microwave, iron
* Pets: no pets allowed
* Outdoors: decking area with furnture
* Parking: allocated parking in 3 spaces on the road side
* Short Breaks: available at this property.
* Other: linen and towels provided
* Nearest Amenities: 10 minute walk to the shops, cafe's, restaurants and pubs
* Nearest beach: 15 minute walk away.
* Smoking: not allowed in the property