Beautifully presented and well equipped, Mill Fosse Cottage is a very well equipped period cottage retaining all the charm of its heritage and it is ideal for holidays or short breaks in the Yorkshire Dales National Park, perfectly positioned overlooking Duerley Beck and it's many waterfalls.
* Size: Sleeps 2, 1 bedroom.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.1 mile.
* Pets: Sorry no pets.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 1 bedroom, lounge, kitchen, dining room, wet room.
* Beds: 1 King-size.
* Luxuries: Smart TV with Sky package, sound bar, DVD, WiFi, rainfall shower with underfloor heating,
* General: Electric Oil filled radiators, underfloor heating on ground floor and wet room, woodburning stove (fuel provided).
* Utilities: Electric range cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer,
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster.
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Short breaks accepted.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.