Monks Bridge is a 2 bedroomed converted former schoolhouse dating from the 1700's, the property is very well equipped and benefits from a woodburning stove. The property is surrounded by beautiful gardens leading down to Lyvenet Beck.
* Size: Sleeps4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.2 miles
* Nearest amenities: 5 miles.
* Pets: Sorry no pets.
* Short breaks: Not available in peak season.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 en suite, bathroom, 1 lounge/dining room, kitchen/diner, sunroom.
* Beds: 2 Doubles.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi.
* General: Woodburning stove (fuel provided), electric storage heaters.
* Utilities: Electric oven, grill, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car at the property.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed. Stream at the rear of property - children must be supervised at all times.