Monks Bridge is a 3 bedroomed converted former schoolhouse dating from the 1700's, the property is very well equipped and benefits from a woodburning stove. The property is surrounded by beautiful gardens leading down to Lyvenet Beck.
* Size: Sleeps 5, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.2 miles
* Nearest amenities: 5 miles.
* Pets: Sorry no pets.
* Short breaks: Not available in peak season.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 en suite, bathroom, 1 lounge/dining room, kitchen/diner, sunroom.
* Beds: 1 King-size, 1 double, 1 single.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi.
* General: Woodburning stove (fuel provided), electric storage heaters.
* Utilities: Electric oven, grill, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car at the property.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed. Please note the garden is not fenced off on the beck side so children should be supervised at all times.