Enjoying a quiet position yet close to the town centre this lovely town house has been fully renovated and modernised, retaining some exposed stonework and stained woodwork. Very comfortably furnished and tastefully decorated the house has a homely feel and provides spacious yet cosy holiday accommodation with long distance views from the upstairs windows. Close to Appleby Station this is an ideal base for anyone wishing to use Public Transport. There are plenty of good walks throughout the Eden Valley and surrounding fells and there is easy access to both the Dales and Lake District.
* Size: Sleeps 7
* Nearest amenities: shop and pub 0.25 miles, shops 400 meters
* Pets: Two dogs welcome. £15 per pet per booking 2016 & 2017.
* Short breaks: Accepted all year round.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: Loune, dining room, kitchen, one double bedroom, two singles
* Beds: one double, five singles
* Luxuries: Wi-Fi
* General: Gas fire, full gas fired central heating, TV with Freeview satellite, CD hi-fi system, video.
* Utilities: Electric hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle
* Other: Bedlinen & towels are provided.
* Parking: Quiet street parking for 1 car.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.