This attractive first floor holiday apartment lies in the beautiful, wooded, Neaum Crag estate and occupies an excellent central Lakeland location. Less than 3 miles from Ambleside for shopping, cinema and dining out, Redwoods is a tranquil base for a comfortable and relaxing stay in any season. The property features high, beamed ceilings which create a feeling of light and space, whilst furnishings throughout are stylish with coordinating fabrics, and lots of personal touches create a homely atmosphere. Take a gentle walk to Elterwater and Loughrigg Tarn, or enjoy easy access to the surrounding fells (there is a breathtaking panorama from nearby Neaum Crag). Boating and watersports are available only 3 miles away at Grasmere and Lake Windermere.
Shops 2 miles, pub and riverside café/restaurant ½ mile.
External stairs to first floor entrance: Hallway. Spacious, open-plan living/dining room with electric fire in feature fireplace and door to suntrap balcony. Lovely views over the shared gardens and the Coniston fells. Well-equipped kitchen area. High, beamed ceilings. Double bedroom with patio door to south-facing balcony. Twin bedroom. Bathroom with over-bath shower cabinet and toilet.
- Elec, electric fire, electric rads, NSH, bed linen and towels inc
- Freeview TV
- DVD (small library)
- Radio/CD/iPod dock
- Wi-fi available in apartment
- Balcony with furniture
- Shared garden and grounds
- Ample parking
- Shared indoor heated swimming pool (20ft x 13ft, depth 4ft) with Jacuzzi/hot tub section, sauna, table tennis, wi-fi (free) and payphone in leisure building, open Mar to mid-Nov
- No smoking
- NB: Tarn in grounds, 50yds