Swallow Cottage Barn is a charming 17th century converted barn, perfectly situated for exploring all that the Yorkshire Dales and the Forest of Bowland has to offer. The cottage is spacious and comfortably furnished with stunning views towards Morecombe Bay and the Lake District Hills.
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 15 miles
* Nearest amenities: Less than 2 mile
* Pets: Sorry no pets.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/diner, French Windows to patio.
* Beds: Double bed, 2 Twin beds.
* Luxuries: TV, DVD player.
* General: Oil central heating, electric fire.
* Utilities: Cooker, microwave, dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge freezer.
* Other: Bed linen, towels are provided.
* Outdoors: Patio area and garden, garden furniture.
* Parking: Parking for two cars