This stunning modern house is one of a small row located in the Cotswold Water Park, a justly renowned holiday destination and a SSSI. Swallow’s Nest lies on the private Lower Mill Estate and visitors have complimentary use (excluding treatments) of the well-equipped Art Spa on site.
The spa boasts two heated slate-lined swimming pools
and the UK’s first eco-pool in which the water is purified entirely by plants rather than by chemicals. A gym and steam room complete the facilities available free for visitors.
The water park offers a host of other activities and is part of an internationally famous nature reserve where a large variety of wildlife can be observed in total tranquillity. Other areas cater for water sports including sailing, jet skiing and fishing. The wonderful countryside of the Cotswolds surrounds the water park and attractions such as Bath, Oxford, Cirencester and Cheltenham are all within easy reach. Shop 300 yards, pub 1½ miles.Double bedroom with wooden floor, patio doors to lawned area, and en-suite bathroom with over-bath shower and toilet with ceramic-tiled floor. Twin bedroom with wooden floor and patio doors to lawned area. Further twin bedroom with wooden floor. Shower room and toilet. First floor: Spacious living/dining room with wood-burning stove, wooden floor and patio doors open-plan with large well-equipped kitchen area with breakfast area and wooden floor. Study. Second floor: Double bedroom with four-poster bed, TV, Velux window and en-suite shower room and toilet.
- Wood-burning stove - initial fuel inc, thereafter avail locally
- Elec, full gas CH, bed linen and towels inc
- Two Freeview TVs
- Wireless broadband
- Two fold-up beds (for +2)
- Small lawned garden with terrace and furniture
- Shared 450-acre lawned and landscaped grounds
- Parking (for 1-2 cars)
- Shared outdoor heated eco swimming pool (25m x 10m) and shared indoor heated swimming pool (25m x 10m) with changing and shower facilities
- Shared spa with gym, sauna, steam room and beauty parlour
- Shared tennis court
- No smoking
- NB: Unfenced lakes in grounds