A three bedroomed cottage in West Witton, ideal for walking and close to pub and the market town of Leyburn. The cottage has an open fire and an enclosed front garden with seating.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.2 mile
* Nearest amenities: 4 miles
* Pets: Two dogs welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 bunk room suitable for children only, bathroom, 1 lounge / diner, kitchen.
* Beds: 1 double size. 2 singles, 2 bunk beds.
* Luxuries: Flat screen TV. DVD, WiFi.
* General: Oil central heating, open fire.
* Utilities: Electric hob, oven and grill, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine tumble dryer, dishwasher
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster, coffee maker.
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Short breaks accepted, highchair, stairgate.
* Parking: Private parking to the rear of the property for 2 cars.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.