During your stay you will find that the Priory has fantastic gardens and is situated 1km from Killarney Town Centre with it's abundance of shops, pubs and restaurants.
Built in 1780, The Priory is a truly unique piece of property. Set on the door step of Killarney National Park we have four Courtyard Stone Cottages all of various design and layout.
The cottages are tucked into a very beautiful and quite walled courtyard setting. All four cottages were meticulously restored between 2004 and 2007 and will offer you a retreat in style and comfort.
Cozy & Comfortable - Relax with high exposed beam ceiling. Teach Mor is one-level, 3 bedroom with queen-sized bed, 2 bathroom open plan cottage with a large sitting room/kitchen.
We recently added a 3rd bedroom upstairs which is accessed via a wonderful wrought iron spiral stairs. Built brand new in 2007. The kitchen is fully equipped and there is also a washer/dryer. Sleeps 4-5 (we can add a single bed to a bedroom if needed).
• Bed linen and towels
• Washer & Dryer
• TV and DVD
• Ipod music dock
• Fireplace or Solid Fuel Stove with fuel provided
• Hair Dryer
• 110v power
• Fully Fitted Kitchen - Gas Cooker/stove, fridge, microwave, dishwasher
• All pots and pans etc, bowls, plates, cups and glasses
• Cutlery, chefs knives plus cooking utensils and chopping boards
• Fresh garden herbs (in season).