This former stable block has been beautifully restored and transformed into a quirky, individual and very spacious property with lots of interesting original features. A large orangery at the front creates a stunning entrance and a wonderful area to sit and relax in style.
* Size: Sleeps up to 7, 3 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: 1 dog allowed
* No smoking at this property
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 with en-suite bathroom, 1 with en-suite shower room, 1 is mezzanine style with reduced height over open plan kitchen/dining room, living room with sofa bed, orangery, bathroom, utility room
* Beds: 1 double bed, 1 zip & link bed ,1 single bed with full size single trundle, 1 double sofa bed
* Luxuries: TV, DVD player, WiFi
* General: Gas central heating, solar heated hot water
* Utilities: Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Please bring your own beach towels. Unsuitable for children under 5
* Outdoors: enclosed rear garden. Decked patio leading from living room and raised terrace with seating at the end of the garden.