A beautiful stone- built period property sleeping 9, furnished to a very high standard retaining many original features whilst offering today's modern luxuries. It offers spacious well equipped accommodation suitable for families, large parties or family reunions etc. Located in the stunning village of Rosedale Abbey, in the heart of the North Yorkshire Moors National park.
* Size: Sleeps 9, 5 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: 17miles.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1/2 a mile.
* Pets: Sorry no pets.
* Short breaks: Available at this property Mon - Fri and Fri - Mon - Fri.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 5 bedrooms, Two ensuite bathrooms, house bathroom, lounge / diner, kitchen.
* Beds: 1 double, 1 King size, 2 twin beds and a single
* Luxuries: Flat screen TV. Wi-Fi.
* General: Oil fired central heating.
* Utilities: Electric hob,oven and grill, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher & washing machine.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron & Ironing board.
* Other: Bed linen and towels included.
* Parking: On street parking.
* Garden: Small garden with patio furniture.