Indoor and outdoor heated swimming pool 1 mileThe site was originally that of a Jersey dairy farm dating back to the 17th century and then became the home of one of the island’s leading political figures. The apartment (ground or first floor) provides comfortable holiday accommodation on the outskirts of St Helier (public bus service available) offering a great base to explore Jersey with its sweeping bays to the south and dramatic cliffs to the north offering spectacular scenery. At the end of a busy day’s sightseeing or cycling take the opportunity to visit one of the hotels in the group and enjoy a swim, relax in picturesque gardens or maybe enjoy a meal. Visit the Lavender Farm at St Brelade, Jersey Woodturners at St Clements, La Mare Vineyards and Distillery, St Mary. Take advantage of the lower taxes and no VAT when you shop. Your accommodation may be on either the ground or first floor and will be allocated on arrival. Shop 150 yards.
The Uplands serviced apartment, open all year, is ideal for holiday use and offers individual ‘country style’ accommodation as part of a complex of twelve select units, owned and managed by a long established hotel group. It is situated within walking distance of the town of St Helier and also provides easy access to the countryside for relaxing walks. The purpose-built apartments are constructed to modern standards and provide a real ‘home from home’ feel’, equipped with linen, towels and a welcome pack with essential food items for guests’ arrival. There is on-site parking and a shared laundry facility with a convenience store located just a few yards from the complex.
Guests have use of all indoor leisure facilities and restaurant, located within the sister hotels.
Cycle racks are provided for those hiring bicycles to access the nearby ‘green-lane’ network ideal for cycling or walking.
The Uplands apartments make a great choice for independent travellers allowing guests the freedom to come and go as they please, with their own front door, whilst knowing that they are staying in accommodation that is owned and operated by one of Jersey’s most respected hotel groups.
Please note: Restaurant and leisure facilities are not provided on-site at the Uplands.All on one floor: Living room with single bed (2ft 6in for child)/dining room/kitchen. 1 double (6ft) bedroom (can be twin). Bathroom with shower over bath and toilet.Oil CH, elec, bed linen and towels inc. T/cot. H/chair. Freeview TV. DVD. CD. Elec cooker. Wi-fi. Shared lawned garden. Parking (2 cars). Welcome pack. No smoking.PLEASE NOTE
- Booking Conditions for Overseas Holidays, as detailed at the back of the brochure and on our website, apply to bookings for the Channel Isles.
- Our UK insurance is not appropriate for visits to the Channel Islands, you must hold appropriate overseas insurance. You can purchase the insurance we offer, or you can provide details of your own policy which provides at least equal cover.
- UK residents do not require a passport for travel to the Channel Islands, although most travel suppliers will require some form of photographic identification (such as a passport, photo driving licence or citizen card) in order to travel. You are responsible for ensuring that all party members carry the required documentation for any travel arrangements.
- Although there is a reciprocal health agreement with the UK, in some cases you may have to pay for medical treatment. It is a condition of booking through us that you have adequate travel insurance which provides cover for medical treatment and repatriation costs. This can be purchased through us or you can provide details of your own policy which provides at least equal cover. Proof of UK residency (such as a passport, photo driving licence, citizen card or NHS medical card) will be required in the event of medical treatment.
- Cot Available
- DVD player
- Fuel and Power Included
- Garden / Patio
- Short Breaks All Year
- Car Parking Available
- Bed Linen & Towels Included
- Coastal Property
- Close to Sea
- Owner Services Region