Self Catering holiday cottages Llangollen
1. The Coach House Llangollen, WalesCheck reviews and book The Coach House
The Coach House: A charmingly different property set above the A5 leading into Llangollen. It is a spacious apartment above an 18th century coach house in the rambling gardens of the ..
From £218 (€255) per weekRooms: 2Sleeps: 65.0
The Coach HouseSelf-Catering Denbighshire
2. Green Villa Llangollen, WalesCheck reviews and book Green Villa
Green Villa: This comfortably renovated Grade II listed 18th-century cottage is set back in a landscaped garden, yet is only a few minutes’ walk from the centre of Llangollen. The ..
From £506 (€591) per weekRooms: 4Sleeps: 95.0
Green VillaSelf-Catering Denbighshire
3. The Old Stables Llangollen, WalesCheck reviews and book The Old Stables
The Old Stables: This traditional single-storey farm building has been converted to a high standard and commands far-reaching views of the beautiful Vale of Llangollen. The property stands ..
From £252 (€294) per weekRooms: 2Sleeps: 45.0
The Old StablesSelf-Catering Denbighshire
4. Mill Street Cottage Llangollen, WalesCheck reviews and book Mill Street Cottage
Mill Street Cottage: Situated in a prominent position, this terraced holiday cottage is an ideal base for exploring the north Wales area. Llangollen is a truly amazing town, encapsulating the best north Wales has to offer in a small area. With more sun than Cornwall, and
From £212 (€248) per weekRooms: 2Sleeps: 45.0
Mill Street CottageSelf-Catering Denbighshire
5. Garth Y Pistyll Llangollen, WalesCheck reviews and book Garth Y Pistyll
Garth Y Pistyll: Located on the outskirts of Llangollen in an elevated position, this detached holiday cottage, accessed via rough track, boasts fantastic views across the Dee Valley. Llangollen’s famous bridge crosses the River Dee and the town is overlooked by ..
From £224 (€262) per weekRooms: 2Sleeps: 6
Garth Y PistyllSelf-Catering Denbighshire
6. Bishop Trevor House Llangollen, WalesCheck reviews and book Bishop Trevor House
Bishop Trevor House: A truly beautiful central location with stunning views of Llangollen and the River Dee, set in the 16th century ambiance of Bishop Trevor House. If you are looking for relaxation, this cottage is ideal. The famous bridge, originally built by Bisho ..
From £264 (€308) per weekRooms: 4Sleeps: 6
Bishop Trevor HouseSelf-Catering Denbighshire
7. Niagra Lodge Llangollen, WalesCheck reviews and book Niagra Lodge
Niagra Lodge: Spacious open plan sitting/dining room with wood burning stove, patio doors to decked patio and well equipped kitchen area. Utility room/WC. Double bedroom with TV and ensuite bathroom/WC (shower over bath). First floor: ..
From £758 (€885) per weekRooms: 4Sleeps: 8
Niagra LodgeSelf-Catering Denbighshire
8. Penvale Lake Lodges Llangollen, WalesCheck reviews and book Penvale Lake Lodges
Penvale Lake Lodges: Beautifully tucked away in a secluded 33-acre valley, on the edge of the picturesque riverside town of Llangollen, these stunning Canadian-inspired lodges offer the ultimate exclusive retreat for those seeking to get back ..
From £680 (€794) per weekSleeps: 84.8
Penvale Lake LodgesSelf-Catering Denbighshire
9. Bryn Howell Stables Pet-Friendly Co.. Llangollen, WalesCheck reviews and book Bryn Howell Stables Pet-Friendly Cottage
Bryn Howell Stables Pet-Friendly Cottage: This detached barn conversion close to Llangollen has exposed beams and a woodburner, and sleeps six people over three bedrooms.
From £271 (€317) per weekRooms: 3Sleeps: 65.0
Bryn Howell Stables Pet-Friendly CottageSelf-Catering Denbighshire
10. 1 The Beeches Pet-Friendly Cottage Llangollen, WalesCheck reviews and book 1 The Beeches Pet-Friendly Cottage
1 The Beeches Pet-Friendly Cottage: An attractive modern five bedroom house just a few minutes walk from the amenities of Llangollen, providing well-equipped accommodation for ten people.
From £704 (€822) per weekRooms: 5Sleeps: 105.0
1 The Beeches Pet-Friendly CottageSelf-Catering Denbighshire
Nightly stays (4)
Pet Friendly (15)