In Northern Lakeland in the village of Ireby is Ale Cottage refurbished to retain original features and with lovely views of the Eden Valley. In the village there is a farm shop that sells milk, eggs and seasonal vegetables and there is also a pub that serves food. This well equipped cottage is an excellent location for touring and walking in this beautiful countryside with Windermere and Ambleside within easy reach.
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: 2 pets allowed
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms one with en-suite shower room, shower room, lounge, dining area/kitchen, French doors to balcony
* Beds: King size double bed, 2 single beds
* Luxuries: Flat screen TV with Sky Freesat and DVD Home Cinema System, Stereo system with CD player, DAB radio, iPod docking station, Flat screen TV with DVD player. The property provides a 'Dongle' for limited broadband access, not to be used for downloading films etc.
* General: Storage heaters, solid fuel stove
* Utilities: Oven, hob, microwave, fridge with ice box, dishwasher; freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer in garage
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen, towels provided. Cot, high chair, stair gate available on request. Two mountain bikes, set of golf clubs can be used by guests at own risk
* Layout: Over two floors. Access to first floor and down to ground floor
* Outdoors: Garden, patio furniture
* Parking: Parking for one small car in garage, two cars outside
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.