Located just a short drive from the uncrowded Norfolk coastline, these Grade II listed cottages (Owl Cottage ref CSR and Gable End ref CTS) have been lovingly restored provide comfortable holiday accommodation with much character, and Gable End even boasts its own outdoor heated
swimming pool. Wells-next-the-Sea lies a mere 6 miles distant and Blakeney is just 8 miles. Walsingham Abbey and Priory, Holkham Hall and the Wells and Walsingham Steam Railway are all within easy reach. Shops 2 miles.
Owl Cottage (CSR) can be booked with Gable End (CTS) to accommodate up to 12 guests.Spacious beamed living room with open fire and French doors to garden. Large beamed dining room with wooden floor. Small conservatory leading to farmhouse-style kitchen with tiled floor. Separate toilet. Steep stairs to first floor: Two double bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom with roll-top bath, shower attachment and toilet. Twin bedroom. Shower room with toilet. All bedrooms with beamed, sloping ceilings.
- Open fire – initial fuel inc, thereafter avail locally
- Large enclosed lawned garden with terrace and furniture
- Outdoor heated swimming pool (32ft x 14ft, max depth 6.5ft, open 25th May - 30th Aug)
- Full oil CH, elec, bed linen and towels inc
- Digital TV
- Tel - emergency/incoming only
- Unsuitable for the infirm
- No smoking
Note: Owl Cottage (CSR) may be booked with Gable End (CTS) to sleep up to 12 people.