Stayed at this Apartment with Family and 2 small dogs last year and had a fab time. The Accomodation is first class. In a great location.
But this year the stay was spoilt by the upstairs guests coming home in the early hours every night drunk,smoking outside our bedroom window, and making the security light flash in and off.
Whilst our washing was drying on the line in the Garden,they lit and smoked cigarettes.
They lit cigarettes in the doorway which also created a horrible smell.
The guide folder provided by the owners states that the property is a NO SMOKING BUILDING, inc the communal areas, Garden & Drive/Front of the House, but clearly this was ignored.
This has put me off staying here again unfortunately.
The Accomodation however, is first class. In a great location.