Holiday home Dagebüll in Dagebüll, Schleswig-Holstein
These luxurious holiday homes are located in Dagebüll, only a stone's throw away from the North Sea. Situated on more than 100 metres square area, these holiday homes which are situated directly in the small village Dagebüll offer the perfect conditions for a relaxing holiday: in good weather you can sunbathe on the private terrace or on the balcony with your loved ones, either by barbecuing or just enjoying the fresh sea breeze. As the holiday home is a terraced house, the garden is very large. The modern kitchen and a cosy sofa area leave nothing to be desired. A special highlight is the bathroom with top class extra large bathtub for two people and a large sauna (1st floor).
One of the single bedroom, which is located in the ground floor has a very comfortable 1.20 metres wide bed and is provided with a bathroom similar to other bathrooms (shower without any entry barrier), therefore this bedroom is suitable for guests who cannot climb up the stairs to the upper floors.
The house is located just 200 metres from the North Sea and Dagebülls evergreen beach, where you can swim. The many banks situated around offer a perfect spot for cyclists. Bicycle rentals are available in conveniently right place in the holiday village. You will find small shops, restaurants and a merchant in the centre of Dagebüll which borders the holiday village. Located just opposite, you will find ferries to the North Sea Islands Amrum and Foehr - perfect for a day trip! From the nearby harbour in Schlüttsiel (8 km) you can also reach the small marsh islands Hooge and Langeneß quickly by ship. Also Dagebüll is ideal for a day trip to Sylt as well as from the neighbouring Niebüll (approximately 12 km) you can reach Westerland quite comfortably by train in just half an hour.
Other houses located in this holiday home village are: DSH902-939
Few pictures are actual representation of the house; the colour of the interiors and the house may vary.
- Daily arrival and departure possible all year round!
- Short breaks are available, minimum 2 nights onwards! Prices depend on the day of arrival and duration of stay:
- Abbreviations: O = Overnight, WP = Week price.
- 2 O– Check in Saturday: 40% of WP; Check in Sunday-Thursday: 30% of WP; Check in Friday: 45% of the WP.
- 3 O–Check inSaturday: 47% of WP; Check in Sunday-Wednesday: 45% of WP; Check in Thursday / Friday: 55% of WP.
- 4 O–Check in Saturday-Wednesday: 60% of WP; Check in Thursday /Friday: 65% of WP.
- 5 O- Check in Saturday-Friday: 75% of WP
- Terraced house
- Wooden house
- All year round insulated
- Natural gas
- Underfloor heating - bathroom
- Natural site
- Fenced plot
- Garden furniture
- Parking on the site
- Kitchen: Hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Deep freeze
- Coffee brewer
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
- 2 TV
- Hi-Fi system/CD player
- Woodburning stove
- WC: Hot and cold water
- Consumption costs excl.
- Not suitable for youth groups
- Free wi-fi unlimited usage
- Wireless internet ag. payment
- Wireless internet
- Bicycles for rent
- Thermal bath
- Marked trail, length 5-10 km
- Marked cycling trail min. 10km
- Jogging path - Fitness track
- Fitness centre
- Non-smoking house
- Quality garden furniture
- Internet concept
- Located in Dagebüll
Request to Book
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at Holiday home Dagebüll. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.