A three bedroomed cottage in Castle Bolton, ideal for walking and close to the market town of Leyburn. The cottage has a woodburning stove and an enclosed rear garden with seating.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.9 mile
* Nearest amenities: 6 miles
* Pets: One dog welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, 1 lounge, dining kitchen.
* Beds: 1 double size. 2 singles.
* Luxuries: TV with Sky, DVD, WiFi.
* General: Woodburning stove, (welcome pack of fuel provided), electric heating.
* Utilities: Electric hob, oven, grill, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer dryer, dishwasher.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster.
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Short breaks accepted,welcome pack of fuel provided, enclosed paved patio area to the rear and side, separate enclosed decked area with barbecue.
* Layout: Property is over 2 floors, ground floor and first floor
* Parking: To the left of the field gate, left of the house or in front of the Reading Rooms. See map in property.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.