A two bedroomed stone built cottage in the Yorkshire Dales National Park, ideal for walking and situated close to the village pub. The cottage benefits from an open fire and large mature gardens with a furnished patio.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.2 mile
* Nearest amenities: 5 miles
* Pets: One dog welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, 1 lounge Kitchen/Dining room.
* Beds: 1 double size. 2 singles.
* Luxuries: Flat screen TV, Bluetooth, USB, CD player.
* General: Oil central heating, open fire.
* Utilities: Electric hob, oven, grill, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster.
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided, travel cot and highchair available. Short breaks accepted. Children should be supervised as there is a stream over the stone wall at the bottom of the garden.
* Layout: The property is over 2 floors. Ground floor and first floor.
* Parking: Private parking to the front of the property for 1 car.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.