A four bedroom detached property in Gayle, ideal for walking, cycling and close to the market town of Hawes. The property has the views from the lounge over the hills surrounding Hawes and has underfloor heating throughout the ground floor.
* Size: Sleeps 8, 4 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.5 mile
* Nearest amenities: 0.5 miles
* Pets: Pets welcome, check with owner.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 4 bedrooms, 2 en suite, house bathroom, lounge, diner/kitchen,
* Beds: 2 double, 4 twin.
* Luxuries: Flat screen TV. DVD, hard disc recorder, underfloor heating.
* General: Solar and oil central heating.
* Utilities: Electric hob, oven and grill, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Short breaks accepted.
* Layout: Door leading straight into kitchen. Three bedrooms downstairs and one upstairs.
* Parking: Ample private parking.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.