Overlooking a small tarn with views towards the Langdale Valley, this tastefully furnished, ground floor holiday apartment has a well-appointed patio, tempting visitors to sit out by the tarn and drink in the peaceful surroundings. Forming part of a complex, gentle strolls may be enjoyed in the
2½ acres of shared woodland with tarn, whilst an inviting shared
swimming pool with Jacuzzi and sauna augment the already fine facilities. Enveloped by superb scenery, it is set in an excellent central location for walking, touring and participating in water sports. Ambleside 3 miles. Windermere 8 miles. Shop 3 miles, pub/restaurant 1 mile.Living/dining room with electric fire, kitchen area and patio doors to sitting-out area overlooking tarn. Double bedroom. Bathroom with over-bath shower and toilet.
- Elec, full NSH and bed linen inc
- Towel hire £2.00pp
- Shared laundry room with coin-operated w/machine and t/dryer
- Shared payphone
- No garden – small sitting-out area
- Shared 2½-acre unspoilt woodland
- Shared indoor heated swimming pool (open 2nd Mar–16th Nov) with Jacuzzi and sauna
- No smoking
- NB: Tarn in woodland. No children.