In the village of Middleham in a quiet location is Stonecroft Cottage renovated to a high standard yet retaining original charm and features. It offers a lovely patio with wonderful views of Middleham Castle and the beautiful countryside. The village is known for its racehorse stables, has numerous amenities and is a centre for walkers, an ideal location for exploring the Wensleydale countryside.
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: One pet allowed
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, sitting room, kitchen/diner
* Beds: 2 double beds
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview, DVD, Wifi, telephone
* General: Solid fuel stove runs full central heating
* Utilities: Cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided. No children under age of twelve.
* Layout: Accommodation over two floors. Ground floor and first floor.
* Outdoors: Small patio, furniture
* Parking: Parking for one car.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.