Winshaw House is a four bedroomed stone built property situated halfway between Ingleton and the popular market town of Hawes. It is equidistant to each of the famous Yorkshire Three Peaks ~ Pen-y-Ghent ~ Ingleborough and Whernside, the cottage benefits from majestic views over the Dales from each window.
* Size: Sleeps 6, 4 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 1.2 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 6 miles
* Pets: 2 dogs welcome.
* Short breaks: Accepted anytime in 2016 and outside peak weeks in 2017.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 4 bedrooms, bathroom, 1 en suite, 1 lounge, Kitchen/Dining room.
* Beds: 2 double, 1 super-king, 2 singles.
* Luxuries: Smart TV, DVD, Hi-fi system.
* General: Oil central heating, woodburning stove.
* Utilities: Gas range cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, coffee maker.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster.
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Short breaks accepted.
* Layout: Spread over 4 floors with cellar containing washing machine/dryer, ground floor with kitchen/diner and lounge, first floor with 3 bedrooms and main bathroom, and second floor with bedroom 4 and en-suite.
* Parking: Private parking to the front of the property for 2 cars, further parking 100 meters away.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.